Monday, November 02, 2009

a north in the compass...


How can we manage to maintain so beautifull memories in our lives forever? As every time we talk about Turin... my blood warms... or something happen... as I immediately get drunk and start to dream, to feel good, to have "saudade". I am afraid that these memories just became "memories" as ordinary ones... cause these beutifull feelings are still moving me and they are like little deep hermetic secret treasures that only sometimes I open and makes me air to breath in this ordinary life. I hope it will be forever as you say.

Thanks, I always loved you moved by my words... as we would have the same code. Thanks... I also need sometimes to enter to our secret sacred space to feel alive.... Thanks to share this with me.

"Happiness is a time, a place." I lately succeed, I am ok, but of course every time I remember Turin, like now, I felt that that was a real happiness you know... as a model... a "north" in the compass.


- turtle habibi reminiscin' 09

No comments:

Post a Comment