Monday, September 18, 2006

daydreamer



October Zodiac (from a Friend)

Loves to chat. Loves those who love them. Loves to takes things at the center. Inner and physical beauty. Lies but doesn't pretend. Gets angry often. Treats friends importantly. Brave and fearless. Always making friends. Easily hurt but recovers easily. Daydreamer. Opinionated. Does not care to control emotions. Unpredictable. Extremely smart, but definitely the hottest AND sexiest of them all!

My legendary roommate at 6071 - Phuong - always tells me that I am a daydreamer. What surprises me is that whenever I read some zodiac or something like it, the word DAYDREAMER comes up.

Is Phuong a fortune teller? A female Shaman? A personality Guru?

Whatever, I cant help but smile when I remember her... her stories... and her massage.

I love my Phuong... unique as she is... I love her, indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment